Política de cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach at this link.
What is a cookie?
Una cookie es un fichero de texto inofensivo que se almacena en su navegador cuando visita casi cualquier página web. La utilidad de la cookie es que la web sea capaz de recordar su visita cuando vuelva a navegar por esa página. Aunque mucha gente no lo sabe las cookies se llevan utilizando desde hace 20 años, cuando aparecieron los primeros navegadores para la World Wide Web.
WHAT IS NOT a cookie??
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your DNI or personal information, etc. The data that they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to navigate through it web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know
when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user navigate, basic tasks for operation of any dynamic website.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope of disabling cookies, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, such as it usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as my account, o my profile o my orders.
- Online stores: it will be impossible for you to make online purchases, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as a time slot, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or a automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be able to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce revenue advertising on the web.
Can cookies be removed?
Yes. Not only to delete, also to block, in a general or particular way for a domain
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and
There you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Cookie settings for browsers more popular
Below we indicate how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the
- 1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. So that it is easier to find the cookies of a certain domain enter
partially or totally the address in the Search cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the privacy level you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for
Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or uncheck the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.